Cold Day in Maine

Cold Day in Maine
"Let's keep going, it's not cold!"

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Create +8!

I'm very excited to participate in this project. I'm an aging Librarian (Grandmother to 6 with one more on the way!) so I can use all the help I can get. I posted the blog we worked on last year and I think the photo of my two grandsons chasing the waves on a very cold day in Maine is a perfect example of what I feel like when it comes to chasing all the new and innovated technologies. I get so close and then the wave retreats or I get too close and I get pulled underwater! It's really not that bad since I have wonderful (and young) co-workers who always have the answers when I ask for help.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us in the program! We'll try to make sure those waves don't pull you under.

    Congratulations on the newest grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea--so nice to have you participating. And it was great to read through your previous blog posts to see what you were learning last summer.

    You have a beautiful family!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating with us. I look forward to your feedback on creating this learning experience. Jody is correct, you have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete