Cold Day in Maine

Cold Day in Maine
"Let's keep going, it's not cold!"

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thing 7

My last "Thing"; so much information and some great new words: Hoot Suite, Tweet Deck, Zamzar! It is good to know I will have this class saved as a ready reference source.

I signed up for Dropbox since it will be great to retrieve documents at home from something I was working on at work. I thought I would need to ask for help from our Computer Technician to download to my work computer but I just got an email welcoming me to Dropbox. I'll try it at home and see what happens.

I added Readability to my favorites and will definately start using it.

I didn't explore every site on the list but I did look at most of them; it was a real eye opener to see the tools that are free and easy to use.

Thanks for all your hard work putting all the information in such an organized and easy to use format.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, did I miss your post for thing #5? Trying to catch up very late at night, so my bleary eyes may have missed it?

    ReplyDelete